Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Battling my sweet tooth

Today, I sat at my desk at work snacking on a pack of 100 cal fudge strips. From the corner of my eye I see something silver, as I turn around i gasp....it was....my worst enemy...





That sneaky son of a taco.....was just sitting there. All of its chocolate godness...-cries- I want a bite of that juicy bar....But I won't!!! I must loose weight before 2012!!!!

SO I PICKED IT UP USING A BAG AND THREW IT AWAY....THOU SHALL NOT FALL INTO TEMPTATIONS (no I'm not religious lol) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyhow....back to my meal

I had kakkashi cereal for breakfast...it was delicious and of course I took an ali with an acai berry diet pill for an added boost. I'm not cheating ladies its called having a secret weapon against the battle of the bulge.  >.> .....<.< (IF U DON'T LIKE IT) "FUCK U AND UH FUCK YOU" TOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment