Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting the day off with a healthy start 1300-1700 cal diet

This morning I have two cups of Kekashi cereal (honey puff and this other one that I can't name but I love) and then I had a yogurt peach yo plait 170cal <---i was amazed but its taste good though has pro biotic.  I also took an ali pill for the morning.

Peach baby woot woot



 For lunch I'll be eating spinach with grilled chicken pieces and fat free Italian dressing along with a 100 call jello....mmmmm JELLO

Then I'll be working out for two hours
doing some well needed cardio -my butt on a treadmill...GOD I HATE THE TREADMILL I like doing leg work but weights, fuck that shit. I hate it soooo much >.< Its a contraption from hell.....



I'm working out at a Retro fitness location. Its nice and clean and the guys are all eye candy...-not at but some-


Abs....is the most beautiful thing to look at on a guy....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment