Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fat bitches to Skinny bitches -let's keep it real...Weightloss journey

Hello everyone, my name is Daphnie and I'm here on a journey to loose weight. YES THIS IS ANOTHER WEIGHTLOSS BLOG...DEAL WITH IT!!!!! But on a real note, I'm here to say that whenever you see people on tv like Tyra (show is over, I know) or a celeb say that 'its not what's on the inside that counts, its on the outside," its total bullshit...TOTAL BULLSHIT. MORE BULLSHIT THAN TOTAL CEREAL. I'm a black that loves Japanese men and white guys and I'm going to keep it real.

-I'm not a sellout to my race
-its not about money
-Its not about trying to fit into white society.

-ITS JUST MY GODDAMN PREFERENCE....and to capture the eyes of a hot attractive Japanese or white guy I need to be fit. Let's make a note that this isn't just about guys, its also about getting healthy. But having a sexy guy kissing all over me would be nice to. Can't help it. BEING FAT doesn't get you noticed (good way). The only way to get what you want is if your hot. People stereotype you off the bat if your fat. I would not know I'm black and people make assumption thinking that I'm lazy. Which I'm not.

OK BACK TO REALITY......
-.I'm 5'10 at 255lb.
-Jean size: 18

 -Shirt Size xl or 2x
-bra size: 44dd (I'm keeping those....Genetic baby)




Heres a pic of me in all my fat glory...THIS IS (SPARTA) FATNESS!


YEP...I do need a perm..I'm keepin it real

I know I need to clean my room so "Fuck u and uh Fuck you too"

Yes...the phone is a dell streak...




Yes...I'm fat...not PHAT...I'm fat...at least I'm willing to admit it. Big isn't beautiful only some people can pull it off...but not me. I need to be a skinny bitch!



It would be nice if You guys can show me some love :) Inspire me...or hate me...but in reality...."bitch Your gonna start to fall for me!"


PS: I'M HEADED TO TOKYO IN 2012...ALSO MY OTHER REASON TO BE FIT.

Also I gotta keep my pimp hand strong so here's my partner (and hoe) in crime curvybunny show here some <3

curvy bunny and me

No comments:

Post a Comment